Translation of GDPR texts
At LEXIKA we have, together with our translators, carefully prepared for the translation of legal, marketing, and IT texts related to GDPR effective as of 25 May 2018.
New legislation = new documentation
New legislative obligations usually require that internal documentation be revised or new ones created and implemented into corporate practice. Many multi-national companies may adopt these documents from their parent company or prepare them for their branches in various countries.
Since GDPR is affecting all companies and organizations that process personal data, everyone needs to revise their processes and procedures as well as review what personal data are collected and processed.
Together with our linguists, we have prepared to translate your GDPR related legal, marketing, and information technology documentation, such as:
- Internal GDPR documentation
- Data Protection Officer’s decrees, responsibilities and duties
- Data Processing Agreements
- Personal data processing consent form
- Data processing records
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Cookie consent
- Commercial terms and conditions
- Personal data processing policy
- Information security policy
- Personal data protection policy
Do you have a GDPR project that we can help with?
Get in touch with us.