Quality of translation and other services
In 2007, LEXIKA s.r.o. introduced a quality management system that is annually audited by TÜV SÜD SLOVAKIA s.r.o.
Quality policy at LEXIKA
Lexika specialises in providing translation services. Our mission is to help people communicate and understand each other. Our quality policy is based on principles which we strive to implement in the following areas:
- A customer has the right to receive a high-quality product, delivered on time. This is why continual improvement is one of our company’s main priorities.
- We are customer-oriented with an emphasis on sustainability, team work, and integrity.
- We understand quality to be the full satisfaction of our customers’ requirements.
- The quality of our products and services is achieved by systematic monitoring, evaluation, and continual improvement of our process performance parameters.
- The provided translation services are in compliance with ISO 17100.
Partners and external providers
- We take into account the expectations of our partners, all parties involved, and our external providers.
- We continually strive to develop and strengthen relationships with our external providers and other partners that directly impact the quality of our products and services.
- We are continually improving our employees’ work conditions. Appropriate communication and appreciation of exceptional performance ensures our staff perform high-quality work.
Technology and infrastructure
- We actively support the development of new technologies that benefit our customers and enhance the quality of the services provided.
- We actively collaborate with professional associations.
The company management pledges to abide by the above principles, to fulfil the requirements of legal acts and regulations, and to continually work on improving the quality management system.
This policy is binding on all our staff and contract employees.